How to turn on translate feature
- Open Google Web Browser on the iPad. Click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner and select "Settings."
- Scroll down and select "Content Settings."
- Turn Google Translate "On."
- Go to a student friendly website that you frequently use. Click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner and select "Translate."
- At the bottom of the page a bar will appear. Click on the gear wheel on the right the first time you use this feature. Select more languages at the top.
- Add the language to the students iPad that you want items to be translated into.
- Toggle back and forth between languages using the bottom bar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.