- To turn on student’s iPad, use the On/Off Sleep/Wake button on the top right corner of student iPad
- You can also use the home button to wake the screen if the iPad is already turned on
- Press the home button to open or wake up a child’s iPad
- Use finger swipes left and right to navigate apps and screen
- The lightning connector is where the iPad’s charger gets plugged in to recharge the battery
- The volume controls are on the right hand side of the iPad
- The camera is the tiny dot at the top middle of your child’s screen
- Double tapping the home button while on the main screen can also help you switch between open apps.
- If your child’s iPad will not turn on, try plugging it in to charge it and giving it 5-10 minutes before you try and turn it back on (so that it gets enough charge)
Please sign in to leave a comment.