In order for teachers or student to be able to screen record on an iPad complete the following steps.
If it's your first time using this feature you will need to add this ability to your control center.
- Open Settings
- Select "Control Center" on the left
- Select "Customize Controls"
- Add "Screen Recording to our control center
If you already have Screen Recording added to your Control Center do the following.
- Open your Control Center by swiping from the upper right hand corner of the iPad into the center of the screen
- Long press on the Bullseye icon (circle with a dot inside of it)
- Turn the microphone on if you need it to record sound
- Select Start Recording
- Recording will start after a 3 second countdown. You can navigate to the screen or activity you want to record during this time.
- Once the screen begins recording a small red dot will appear in the upper right hand corner.
- In order to stop the recording, tap on the small red dot in the upper right hand corner, select Stop Recording
- Your screen recording will automatically be saved in Photos
Watch this YouTube tutorial if you need more assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.