This article will outline guidelines on how to clean commonly used electronics found in classrooms.
- Desktop phone.
The district provided cleaners are certified OK for cleaning your electronics, Bioesque, 3M 40L and sanitizing wipes.
When cleaning any electronic device it is important that you do not spray cleaner directly onto the surface. The following apply to all the technology listed above.
- Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Avoid abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, or similar items.
- Avoid excessive wiping, which might cause damage.
- Unplug all external power sources, devices, and cables.
- Keep liquids away from the product, unless otherwise noted for specific products.
- Don't get moisture into any openings.
- Don't use aerosol sprays, bleaches, or abrasives.
- Don't spray cleaners directly onto the item.
Please sign in to leave a comment.