Parents will need to create a PowerSchool account and link their student(s) in order to view grades, attendance, change account information, update school messenger and complete back to school paperwork.
To create an account, go to https://ps.elkhart.k12.in.us
- Select 'Create Account', Click blue 'Create Account'.
- Fill out the form in its entirety. When creating a username, don't include any special characters (ie: # @ !).
- Link your student(s) to the account using the Access ID and Access Password that was mailed to you at the beginning of the school year. If you don't have the Access ID or Password, contact your student's school building.
- Scroll all the way done and click the blue 'enter'.
- You should receive a message congratulating you on making the account.
- You can now access PowerSchool using the username/password you created.